View Single Post
Ensign
# 15
11-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
You probably never used the character creator to see that there are sliders for eyes ,face ,nose and stuffs like that and there are no asian and caucasian features to be separated.There are humanoid 1 and 2.You call them asian and caucasian because you look for anything to offend you .
Okay. I'll refer to the settings as humanoid 1 and 2, just for you hun. Especially since you're right that the epicanthic fold which makes the "asian" eyes is also present in other races.

There's still no way to mix humanoid 1 and 2. Believe me, I've tried. I love the character creator and have spent hours on my characters and my boffs. I wanted to see if it would be possible to make a character that had both humanoid 1 and humanoid 2 characteristics and there isn't a way to exactly do that. You can kinda approximate but that epicanthic fold is just not reproducible. You have to choose humanoid 2 and there's no way to change the amount of fold your character has. You're only given two extremes in a gradient. Just stick humanoid 1 and 2 at two ends of a slider and separate their components so you can truly mix them.

I'm sure just sticking them on an easy slider would make fewer clones out there too.
PhantasmagoricRS
On the forums September 2009