View Single Post
Captain
# 7
11-19-2012, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit2338 View Post
SPECIAL REPUTATION MARK!!!! NEW NEEDED/REQUESTED CONTENT

ok i am writing this in hope to get some responce from cryptic...already wrote my ideas in the german forum but i think here i will get a faster feedback!

ok facts are the projects to get maco XII set are incredible long taking......untill u get that set u have to spend 2 month....on where u are evertime on the perfect time online to start the next one....

where is the skill??? where is my reward for being a good player?
now my suggestion!:

stfs.....should be worth our time again! right now u get some dilithium and marks which are enough for the next 2 projects....so you only have to do another stf after a week....the optional just gives some more marks....thats useless!

skill has to be rewarded again!!!!

so if players reach the optional they should receive a mark! a special reputation mark! with which u can choose where to add 1000 reputation points. after receiving it u click on it and it comes up: omega or romulan if u choose omega, then 1000 reputation points will be added instantly to the fraction! to avoid abuse just add a limit! so u can max use 10 marks per day! so there wont be the case that u can get the full reputation within one day....and also its only a reputation boost.....u still have to development for the projects so u can get that item

u really have to think....for hardcore gamers it still are 2month.....for normal players...guys with family....with childs.....it will be like a half year! we got players in our fleet which can because of their life only be online every 4days or something......why u have to punish them so hard???

i really beg u add that mark!!!! we need it! it will be only fair! its really unfair to those which have a life! and also for guys which are skilled and have like me almost the full maco set....only the engine is left....and know i have to wait soo long to get the last part?? we already got the base to build.....and the ambassy.....pls add that mark!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLS GUYS reply to the petition and ADD YOUR YES I WANT THAT MARK!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pls u guys from cryptic! responce!
I'd rather the elite optional drop Mk XI-XII purple gear. The reputation time gate in no way increases the amount of time a person that "has a life" needs to play. If anything, it makes grinding out the STFs a far more casual affair,