View Single Post
Captain
# 23
11-19-2012, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
That's not my intent. If people perceive it that way then I apologise.

But Joe Smith has been slowed down as well. The only way he can achieve your pace is by playing the same or more hours than you.

Why? Because until now you've had it better than any other game I can think of. STO has been far more generous than other games by giving you more goodies faster than you probably should have been given them.

Why can't you appreciate that fact and be happy that you had such a good run? Why maintain a sense of entitlement? Why should you have more than other MMO players?

For argument's sake, let's assume that season 7 actually benefits the game and leads to a stronger STO future. Would you still prefer season 7 to be dialled back just so you can gather more dilithium?

Dar, get this little fact. Subcribers are LEAVING. they either cancel or let it expire. A few of them been hear since day one. S7 is the cause and as such cryptic is losing money. That is a serious problem. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU GET. WE are over grind and get little in return. Listen to the latest eliteforce podcast on this issue. http://eliteforcepodcast.com/category/audio-archive/

Face while they are some good things in s7 they are COMPLETELY over shadowed by the many problems.