View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
11-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbreprime View Post
Explore X Cluster (Normal) Daily - 480 Dilithium, Gear, Skill Points, Exploration XP - 20 Hour Cool Down
-480 for three easy missions, and it gets non-VA players into these areas.

Explore X Cluster (VA) Daily - 960 Dilithium, Gear, Skill Points, Exploration XP, Diplomacy XP - 20 Hour Cool Down
-VA versions of these areas should be harder and should reward a little more. It would encourage VAs to do more exploring and reward those that prefer exploration to queue combat.
So you would want these to be like B'Tran was, albeit with lesser dilth reward? Thats a good idea...but i really dont think the devs would do it because the reason they removed B'Tran was due to the so called "exploit" that awarded 2880 dilth for running through a 30 mins cycle lol....at the same time however, I like this idea because it WOULD get players there alot more (I camp at Rolor for mark 7 data samples for crafting lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p