View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 6
11-19-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latiasracer View Post
I think this is a fantastic idea. Let's just hope to the high heavens that this get's some dev attention, because if this was implimented it would seriously make the game easier (Although this doesn't mean they should keep the insane OF/R gear dil prices... ): ) and smaller fleets like mine, would be easy to get the asthetic special projects in time.

Also, i think your amounts are very good aswell. I seriously don't think theres a legitimate reason why those should be reduced, like you said - We have the cap.

Hell, we should all post something on this thread each day, keep it floating on top of the huge quantity of whining/ ERMAGERD I HATE U CRYPTIC threads
I'd like to see the rates on some of the projects and doff missions come down too, but I figured if the rewards were similar to what I posted, the projects, doffs missions, and equipment costs wouldn't feel as harsh. That seems like a fair trade off. I'm not so much asking to make the game easier as much as I'm asking to turn the focus back off of resource grinding and back to the content.

I will say though that even if those suggestions were adopted, 200k for the fleet special projects seems a bit steep.

I'm glad to see positive responses so far. Thanks for the feedback!