View Single Post
Captain
# 5
11-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I feel ya! I don't play near as much as I used to. I log in, do what I have to do to get what I need for the rep system and log off. I then go play Assassins Creed 3 or something and come back later to rinse and repeat.

Oh and, I do this for a total or 8 toons and might do the Lore Daily for 480 dil on them all while I'm at it. I might put some stuff on the exchange and see what I have that my Fleet Starbase needs... But that's about it. Most of the fun in STO is starting to die out due to it just becoming more and more of a grind-fest!

Sorry but, that's what it's becoming more and more as these seasons/updates get released, a "Grind-fest", and that's just not enjoyable anymore.

I only do what I need to do in order to keep on top of things and hope that someday in the not too far off future that things will change and the game will become fun again with further season updates. I won't hold my breath on that though as I can't see it happening anytime soon. What I can see for the future though, is me leaving STO eventually! And that's a sad thing to foresee!

I'm a hardcore Trekkie and love the franchise, but STO is becoming less and less Trek in my mind. Trek is meant to be "Fun", STO is not that any longer... Sorry!