View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 59
11-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Agreed. Currently the time:reward ratio is not balanced compared to the other ways to get rewrds
Yep, I don't think anyone would argue that there isn't a million better rewards systems that could be implemented for playing Foundry missions. Unfortunately, though we have proposed about that many ideas for one, Cryptic has moved at a snail's pace with regards to the Foundry. I think part of the reason people are so up in arms about the removal of one-click dailies is that they were here for so long and ignored by Cryptic for so long (thereby giving tacit approval) that their removal seems arbitrary.

I'm quite sure these missions were not an intended consequence from the introduction of the wrapper, but if Cryptic did not approve of this use of the Foundry, they should have moved to end it far sooner.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic