Thread: Seeking a Fleet
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 4
11-19-2012, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellohanna View Post
What I would like to find is:

1. A high level fleet (What can I say, I like shortcuts), but that is not a deal breaker for me.
2. A role-play fleet. - I love to talk on the fleet channel in character. Makes the grind more entertaining for me.
3. An active fleet. - Not expecting the same people every time I am on, but waiting a week to a month to see someone else from the fleet can get tiresome.
4. A Star Trek related fleet. Sure many people love Star Wars, Drazon Ball Z, even Twilight. For those in similar fleets, hope you enjoy them. They are simply not my cup of tea.
I invite you to check out the 44th.
1. T4 shipyard and T4 base. Will be T4 fabricator in 7 days.
2. Not really a RP fleet, but we do chat in channel. Certainly wouldn't mind someone RP'ing.
3. I'd say were active. You can't get to T4 being inactive.
4. We are the 44th Fleet. Numbered fleets are 'trek' imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellohanna View Post
What I do not want:

1. Heavy requirements. If I have to jump though hoops on a regular basis, save us both the time and do not invite me. To clarify, I do not want to have to run X amounts of STOs and FM missions a day or I am fired. I like to donate to projects (got 104k FM saved up - I do buy the bonus to those), and I enjoy chatting. Thing is, I play this game for fun. When I work, I expect to get paid (real money, EC simply does not pay my bills - I know, I have tried).
2. A silly fed - See my earlier want for a Star trek related fed as an example. "The House of Flying Tribbles" - really hope that is not a real fleet, if it is, sorry for being offense - is not my thing.
1. No mandatory contributions.
2. See number 4 above.

We are medium sized, around 50+ members. We have a TS server, but it's not required. I'd say the only down-side to your requirements is the RP. Check out our website.

startrek.44thfleet.com