View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 10
11-20-2012, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
Then you were already playing in isolation no doubt in pugs so your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. Many of us played through the STF channels and found the content was fun because we had friends playing, had great conversations and helped one another. That has been destroyed.

So we've gone from mindless STF pugging with no interaction and a community of STF channels with a fun and enjoyable aspect to... all boring isolated grind content.

Please... all you ever do is come on here and spout the same old line about how great the game is for you. Well I'm not you and it seems there are more people in the chat channels and on the forum that are unhappy with the ramifications of these changes.
Dude... you're unhappy, I'm happy. Deal with it.

And yeah, I usually pugged. I suppose that changed things somewhat, but I often played with fleet mates too. They were usually kinda hurrying and only talked when they needed to. Fleet chat was always more social than anything in STFs. People in my fleet still get together to play STFs when they want to. Maybe not as often, but it's not like we simply stopped playing STFs...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.