Thread: Question
View Single Post
Captain
# 12
11-20-2012, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post
Send me your exact fit, class, tactics and bridge officer slots. I'll let you know what you are doing wrong. A fighter can beat the gate in infected space solo if flown right and and given enough time. Why am I saying this? A LOT of people just simple do NOT know how to fly or fit their ships; trust me cause I've seen Commanders beat people with Timeships in Kerrat. I'm looking at the abilities you've stated and I am thinking it's a bit of a fail build if I'm honest, no offence. Ouch. The most likely scenario is that your tactics are simply dreadful and you make poor use of your ship. Again no offence but most Fed Players are downright arrogant and won't accept this simple truth. Ouch again.

Anyway if you want a thread locked, ask a mod to close it or something or else people will still keep posting in it.
Kind of harsh don't ya think? Or I would say if I didn't agree wholeheartedly. I main my fed, but I try to fly as best I can. My KDF just wrecks stuff, but that's cuz the Tor'Kaht is a beast. I hate to say this, but your best method of improving is L2P from those who PvP a lot. Cuz even though that community is small, they are usually the best pilots, since they fly against real players, not computer programming.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.