Thread: Fed 0- KDF 15
View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 29
11-20-2012, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinal3131 View Post
Anyone stating that the game is balanced is a fool. Not to sound too harsh but you are. the only way to play the game as close to being balance is to fight against the same faction. i disagree with a lot that is being said here, i am almost always in a team that seems to fight until the bitter end and 99% of the time the KDF win 15-0. i dont know if it is possible to show the official statistics but i would literally place my testicles on the line in a bet that the kdf win a hell of a lot more than the feds.

i play both kdf and fed and when i play as kdf in pvp i have an easy time in almost any ship. i sit there and shoot, no tactics just shoot. as a fed player you have to spam every boff ability to stay alive.

again people are fooling themselves if they think that kdf players are just naturally more skilled at pvp just because of kdf content, that is rubbish. i would bet that most fed players also have klingon characters and vise versa.

if you seriously think that it is balanced then im not sure that you understand what the word actually means. but as i stated i only pvp queue against feds now and it is a hell of a lot more fun.

i hope this catches on so that the constant unfair rapage stops.

i think that one of the most fun aspects of the game, however, is to sit in a bop at kerrat cloaked and pray on poor fed cruisers even when outnumbered 4 feds to 1 klingon because you can almost always get away alive just after a kill. so much fun lol
Misinformation much?

Fact is, most fed players that Q fvk (not all of course,) don't use tact team, don't use epts, run into battle with RSP up.... And yeah I'm suppose to believe that KDF ships kill them only because the ships are OP and some can battle cloak???

And OH NOE! Battle cloaking tin cans! Wait for them to decloak. Little secret, a bop has almost no shield power for a few seconds after decloaking... sshhh. Only the kdf knows this so don't tell your fed comrades!

kthxbai
-X-/Pandas - Pheo