View Single Post
Captain
# 28
11-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
For now, I definitely encourage this path.

A technical solution, if one exists, won't be implemented over the short term, though we're doing some investigating to see what it would take to address this concern for both PvP and STF maps (really, all public queues). Until we can determine what we can do, and whether or not we have the time & resources to implement it, the community will need to take the responsibility upon themselves to encourage better play habits.

I just wanted to let you all know that it's not off the radar to attempt to address this problem. It's far from being an easy fix, though.
Why not just use the existing idle tracker tool to flag idlers and boot them with a harsh queue penalty after a reasonable length of time? I know you could get false positives and all ("My dog needed dinner", "I was getting a drink", "I'm the president of Costa Rica don't you know who I am") but I mean really if you don't have the time you ought not to queue in the first place since it just isn't fair on your team.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples