Thread: Question
View Single Post
Captain
# 14
11-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Kind of harsh don't ya think? Or I would say if I didn't agree wholeheartedly. I main my fed, but I try to fly as best I can. My KDF just wrecks stuff, but that's cuz the Tor'Kaht is a beast. I hate to say this, but your best method of improving is L2P from those who PvP a lot. Cuz even though that community is small, they are usually the best pilots, since they fly against real players, not computer programming.
I'm a PvP'er, I know how to fly and fit both fed and KDF ships (with feds being the most powerful I've flown) The golden rule is if it works well in PvP, it'll rip anything apart in PvE (talking about being able to kill, anyone who thinks perma-tanking is an achievement at level 50 are just deluding themselves as its too easy to do, it is an achievement at levels 5-39 however)

However I've offered to look over his build, it seemed too unfocused to me and I think with all his hold resist powers he's got it sounds like he is definitely flying wrong in STF's. That is why I came up with my harsh conclusion, I mean no offence and only offer advise. But you are right, if you want your build evaluated, picked to pieces and fixed, ask a PvP'er.

And sorry again to original poster, I know you want this thread to die and we keep reviving it!