View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 9
11-20-2012, 11:34 AM
[
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachans View Post
Weird, my default is PW. It changed the first time I signed on with PW account details.
That's how it worked with my CO Launcher. When I logged on to CO the first time after I changed from a Cryptic to a PW account I selected PW and logged in. CO has remembered the setting. STO has not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Hm, just an idea... if you "log out" from the game (not "end" it), you can select that the game should save your username. Doing that, does that fix your problem from the next full launch of the client on?
Hmm... Thanks for the idea. I have tried that in ever variation I can think of, no help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk View Post
As I remember, there was some kind of setting or cache in Internet Explorer that had to be cleared so the launcher would default to the account type you wanted. I just don't remember the details (there were threads like this back during the PWE/Cryptic account merge time frame).
If you or anyone can give me details on this, I would try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman650 View Post
It is slightly annoying, good to see I'm not the only one with this problem.

Hopefully someone comes up with a fix.
Agreed and ditto. Glad I'm not the only one. Unfortunately, if the PW Support is to be believed, it's a bug that is pending their systems being better integrated...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.