View Single Post
Career Officer
# 57
11-20-2012, 12:03 PM
I have no preference as to whether you fix this issue or not as I have not seen any real changes in the performance of the BORG myself.

I have never really encountered the BORG one shot either. What I still see is ships up close in the face of CUBES not moving and expecting to withstand the fury of a CUBE scorned and expecting to be able to tank it.......

I run a cruiser specifically built to tank a CUBE and have not seen any issues whatsoever.

Even with the "so called" one shots I have survived them due to a tried and true regime of buffs and movements and skills. I also know many a KDF carrier driver that tank TAC cubes with no issues and know nothing of this ONE SHOT.

That being said I am not refuting its existance but rather saying with proper builds and experience the experience becomes negligible and survivable if properly prepared for.

I have seen the DOT of death though..the other day I was sizzling away and I think the proc was critical because I was hit for 4500 per tick..a little nasty IMO but also My hull resists were on cooldown so I am to blame for no rotating my buffs properly and keeping my hull safe.
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.