View Single Post
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 16
11-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Has the EULA for submitting foundry spotlights been finalized?
I believe they are one in the same -- hitting the button will explain more + provide any additional requirements that need to be agreed to (e.g. won't be able to edit going forward, etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorak View Post
Is there any possibility of getting some idea of what you're looking for in the spotlights? Because I'd rather not even worry about it if, as I suspect, there is an unspoken length limitation.
I look for outstanding, community recommended missions. I personally play through them and choose those that get spotlighted. Winning missions of my Foundry Challenges also make the spotlight.

I think the "submit" button is being taken two ways: 1) Community recommends, I play through and agree, I reach out to the author, and author submits it to us for featuring; and 2) A player would like to recommend themselves and hit the button to send it to me.

I'm sure I won't be able to have the time to play through every mission that is submitted using "way 2," but I will try my best. I'm planning on continuing to use the "community recommended missions" method ("way 1"), but I have no doubt that outstanding missions can also be found through "way 2", even if the community has not played it yet.

As for length, that's a tough one. Most past spotlights have been at least 15-20 minutes, but not more than an hour or so -- it has kinda just worked out that way so far, but that doesn't mean a longer mission couldn't be spotlighted.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment