View Single Post
Career Officer
# 273
11-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtzroy View Post
Not calling anyone a liar......... But this ^^^^^

Most of my Mark 12 gear comes from failed optionals, and I outfited my Main Captain with full mark 12 Omega/MACO sets with 2 sets of Mark 12 anti-borg weapons, and 3 different torps in about a month. I waited until last minute to rush and get my Eng cap/KDF cap Mark 11 gear took about a 2 weeks. I have the worst luck in MMO's + I am lazy when it comes to endgame. What would have taken me a month tops to finish will now take 3 times longer and cost much more.

The previous system droprate wasn't even bad compared to other MMO's (look up Final Fantasy 11 Salvage armor pre-update 0.03% droprate on needed components says "hi")

Sorry but anyone who thinks this rep system is in place to help them is misguided, naive, or silly (no offense but cryptic likes those kind of players).
THIS.

I agree too. I was way more rewarded with the old system and i play 12 characters mind you. 9 of them have full Mk XI gear and 2 others have MK XII.

Now i see no incentive to do any STF. Marks and some Dil? Not good enough! I need excitement and RANDOM! I love RANDOM. Keeps things exciting and random you know?

What is the problem some players have with random? they prefer watching a slow time bar going up really? I just dont get it...