Thread: New Romulus
View Single Post
Captain
# 11
11-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danqueller View Post
Sorry to hear the OP feels New Romulus is finished for them. It looks like just the beginning to me.
I was kinda looking forward to New Romulus, it has so much potential and I would stick around if I actually felt like I was contributing to something, the artwork is brilliant and I am very impressed with the amount of thought and work that evidently went into it. I just feel it a shame that most of it's potential and attraction is left out, even if it was a minor change to the map unlocked every time you finished a job there, I know that's likely out of the question for valid reasons, or every week something finishes construction (perhaps have a player vote on it) just something to make it feel more like you are actually contributing to something rather than running around doing repeatable tasks.

That said however, I will reiterate my praise and appreciation for a job well done (something I know with season 7 is in short supply) and I very much look forward to the next adventure zone(s) and hope these have progressing story lines and visuals that reflect this