View Single Post
Career Officer
# 29
11-20-2012, 02:56 PM
I think Cryptic is in panic mode right now.

And they are making one mistake after another while trying to understand what went wrong with their great Season 7 plan.

I think they were expecting too much from players. They really thought players would happily embrace the grind , buy Zen and the new Vesta, and keep going their merry way like if nothing had ever changed.

They were so wrong. Bad comments are flowing in-game, players with lot of alts are infuriated, STF players are infuriated, players who Doff alot are infuriated... Heck even on New Romulus some players are infuriated and unsatisfied...

Unsatisfaction is rampant about just everything in game. I find it kinda hilarious even thought i should be crying instead. It is just so ridiculous that i prefer to laugh about it.

I am just happy i got my gear before season 7. I can't say i want to play Season 7 thought... There are no incentive, no carrots, no loot to get... Only grind and unlocks that are spoonfed to us...

Sorry Cryptic. Can't say you are going in the right direction. Keep trying i guess. I'll keep my money meanwhile and you keep your Vesta. I am certainly not buying a new ship when you removed any reason and fun to do STFs lol.