View Single Post
Captain
# 32
11-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Personally, I'm not a fan of how it forces me into playing certain content to advance. Before S7 I would enjoy a round of STF's when I had friends on and we all wanted to play them. I could easily go a week or two without playing any STFs and just did them at my own leisurely pace. Now, I will have to hit up a STF or Romulan Mark mission because I don't currently have enough to start the personal rep progression. This means not playing with my friends and just having to pug it. It also means that I have to play one of these certain missions even if I wanted to do something else, like maybe pvp.

If I want to progress in the rep system it boils down to not being able to do what I want to do and not being able to play with friends, both of which I did on a constant basis before S7. It's really starting to wear thin and I'm thinking about either stopping playing this game altogether or stopping the rep progression, but the latter would leave me at a distinct disadvantage when it comes to pvp. Gah, it's just so annoying, and I prefer not to be annoyed during my leisure video game playing time!