View Single Post
Captain
# 95
11-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindsmygears1 View Post
By the same argument, it doesn't take skilled players to run 4-5 100% acc fawboats either. Spiral up until your above them and when you hit the ceiling start heading down. Ok, let's say you actually DID get the devs to change it by your abuse of the power when you knew it was OP. So your rationale is find the most broken or OP ability there is, ramp it up as much as possible to really get under people's skin, and then ruin people's days with it in the queues until it forces the devs to fix it. Then find the next best thing, rinse and repeat? In the process you've made pvp very unfun for a lot of people while proving your point. Does the end justify the means or do you not care for the fun of others? I guess by your guys definition of scrub, as long as you win, that's what matters since you play to win.
How is this bad? Why is it bad to promote good builds? Why are always the good players punished because half of the other pvp community cant pvp and think smart? The attitude of you-aint-better-than-me is somewhat terribad where good players are rolled back into line because the rest of the sheep finds it "unfun". How is this game going to evolve or the devs be told whats good or bad with pvp, if people aint allowed to mix and mash and come with builds that rocks this earth? And that for the sake of making the game fun for the one playing it!

It frustrates me that good players are being held back because the ones who gets beaten over and over 15-0 finda it unfun and has to point fingers. My goodness! We who come up with good builds did our part. Next its up to the opposing team to find a counter. THATS how a game becomes better and evolves, not by whining and calling foul play.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!