View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 117
11-20-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
No because its still a console you have to spend RL money on getting. Wether you buy it via the exchange, the C-store or get it as a gift is irelevant.
And yes those who are willing to spend money on getting the stuff. But as you maybe have noticed not all are willing to do that, or more likely dont have the funds to do it, so they shall get punished for not paying up? Why should the folks who are not willing to pay get shafted by being vastly outperformed? That would only result in the rich winning and the poor losing.

An anlogy in todays USA. Most of the money (consoles) are owned by the 1%. The remainder 99% dont have anything to go by (since they use the standards in the game) and everyday has to suffer and make sure there is food on the table. So what does this picture tell us?

It tells us that the persons defending the payed consoles will get better and have easy wins, while the rest is loosing cause they cant compete on a competitive level by buying an advanatge. In other words said defenders are saying the 99% deserves to get shafted by the 1% cause they dont wanna pay.

What a grim selfish world we live in.
But I dont have to spend RL money on it. I can grind my ass off for dilithium, convert it, and buy it. While someone else has bought zen to trade for dilithium, I have not. How is the fact that someone has bought something that supports the game that you play for free a bad thing? I'm thankful he's bought zen for me to trade for dilithium myself. I guess by your analogy, the 99% who play for free should expect the 1% that pay for the game to not have any advantage or perks, even if you can have the same advantages through grinding and trading your time for zen via dilithium?

Oh what a grim selfish world we live in.