Captain
# 11
11-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Fleet Bortas Battlecruiser Retrofit

Type: Battlecruiser
Hull: 47850 (+10% due to fleet status)
Shield Modifier: 1.1 (+10% due to fleet status)
Impulse Modifier: 0.16 (slight improvement over c-store versions)
Turn Rate: 6 (slight improvement over c-store versions)
Inertia: 19.8 (slight improvement over c-store versions)
Crew: 3600
Weapons: 4 fore, 4 aft
Bonus Power: +10 to Weapons and Shields, +5 to Engines and Aux (fleet ship AND flagship, so I figure boosted power shouldn't be THAT overpowered/unexpected, however I would be willing to compromise and just go with the usual +10 to weapons and shields which is more typical of a KDF battlecruiser)

BOff Layout:
Lt Tactical
Cmdr Engineering
Lt Science
LtCmdr Universal
Lt Universal (slight improvement over c-store versions)

Console Layout:
5 Tactical
4 Engineering
1 Science
(It's the Klingons. They like to get lots of bang for buck. I figured the War Cruiser layout to be appropriate due to it being the way the KDF does things. Shoot first, blow it up, then figure out what it was. If they even bother to do that.)

3 Unique Console Slots
(Like Hangar slots, allow for use of the consoles without interfering with normal consoles, but are limited to Bortasqu set consoles ONLY)

Again like the Fleet Odyssey, it's the unique console slots that will probably draw the most flak and make this ship possibly OP, but again, it will require the purchasing of the Bortasqu 3 pack in addition to the FSMs, FSRs, and Fleet Creds. This huge cost in zen and time should balance out the power of the ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
The KDF won't like this.
Explain why the KDF won't like this.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.