View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 120
11-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
Except that's not how it works. At all. Let's say there are not people willing or able to spend money on this game, as I'm sure there are many. Let's also assume that there are people more than willing to spend money on this game, which I'm also sure there are many. The people that are willing to spend money put their zen up for sale and all the person that doesn't want to spend money has to do is play the game to earn dilithium then convert it on the exchange. Now everyone can buy the P2W stuff and it's an even playing field. This is how the game actually works.

Your claim that only 1% can afford the consoles is complete and utter nonsense. The only way that someone can't afford to buy zen stuff is if they are both unwilling to pay cash for it and unwilling to play the game to earn dilithium for it. If that's the case, I'd have to question what they're doing in STO at all. It's like people on welfare that don't even look for a job, get paid to sit on their butts by the people that actually work, and then complain that they don't have enough money to buy a new car when their neighbor who works 2 jobs just got a new Fiat. It's not fair I tell you!
well, it is a grim selfish world we live in...