View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 44
11-20-2012, 09:35 PM
I'm a little shocked to read about large (100+ member) fleets having trouble coming up with a few hundred thousand dilithium.

Now, don't get me wrong, I won't complain a peep if the devs decide to lower the dilithium cost on projects. However, my own fleet - which has about a dozen active members - has had no problem competing all of the optionals. We still have plenty of dilithium left over (one of our members bought a Regent recently with dilithium he saved up and converted to Zen).

A 100 member fleet is looking at 2,000 dilithium per member to complete an optional. A 300 member fleet like the one described earlier is looking at less than 700 per member.

If my little bitty fleet can carry a distributed load of 16,000+ per member for the optional, I just don't understand why coughing up 2,000 or less is a problem.

Help me understand the problem here... because I don't see how a couple hundred thousand dilithium is out of line for a project like this. Is it just because the majority of fleet members aren't contributing dilithium? If so that seems more like a fleet management challenge than a problem with the pricing.