View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 138
11-20-2012, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
The number of players that were earning 1440 dilithium on all of their ALTs by running simple Foundry missions (ie - click one thing on Earth Space Dock) and then selling that Dilithium to the exchange, then buying it back on their main forced us to make this change.

If you want the 1440 Dilithium from the Foundry daily - you must play a Foundry mission that "qualifies" - meaning it has to be at least 15 minutes of gameplay.

We've held off on making this change in the hopes that players would police the simple missions and have them removed - but it just didn't happen.

If we had a better solution for the Foundry daily, we would go with it - but for now - Sorry you have to play at least a 15 minute long mission.

We will look into increasing the reward if the average length of Foundry missions that players are playing is greater than 15 minutes - but we're waiting to see if players will stop using these missions as an "easy" way to get Dilithium.
You are correct about some people doing this but alot of people did this to help there fleets and there starbases, and this realy helped the smaller fleets out, so punish every body for what a few do, hmmmmm, oh also your comint on some player feedbacks they need to learn some manners you are correct on this but i have seen some of your dev who could use some manners as well at time and even yourself, i seem to remember w hile back you cussed on the forums, so i guess no one is perfect, we should all think before we speack or leave comints.