View Single Post
Career Officer
# 46
11-21-2012, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
If Cryptic was wise... they would hand out free respecs instead of stupid titles and such for tribble weekends and such.

Instead yes it seems they almost do the "description" errors... and skill changes to tie them to skills ect... to force respecs.

They have never once given respecs after any major or minor change... compare that to pretty much every other MMO (where most times they force reset your points after a change so people don't just hold the respec)... it makes Cryptic look really greedy. Of course we all know they are so.... lol
Actually they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
Fortunately, Season 6 (and now Season 7) have been such positive improvements to the game (and the health of the business), I've been able to increase my staff and for the first time in Season 8 - tackle something awesome and on my long standing engineering report to do list.

If things keep going this way - the team will be able to start knocking off all of the features and content goals we've had since day one. It really is a good time for STO and we hope that with your support - it continues!
Surely not PVP?!