View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 291
11-21-2012, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Season 7 is doing great. Lots of new players are logging in. Plenty of returning players are coming back to check out the new update. Concurrency is up across the board and generally speaking the team is very proud of the work that went into this Season and we are thrilled by all of the wonderful comments about New Romulus and the new Events. You can expect more large zones like this in future Seasons. - dstahl
Not to play the Devil's Advocate here, but is it not normal for a boost in the playberbase upon a Season release, including the mentioning of veteran players returning - Yet, many return out of curiousity as to how the game is doing or improving, or NOT improving.

I read what dastahl has written, and I have to say that some of the things mentioned regarding the upcoming changes is to my liking - Yet there still remain plenty more that is to be desired, S7 continues to refrain me in commiting the way I use to. dastahl & the CRYPTIC team definition of fun is dilusional at best.

I agree with some recent upcoming changes and welcome them, yet Season 7 is not what I had hoped it would be. However; like many here I have learned to take his words as a grain of salt, I do not believe a single word utter - simply because any head of CRYPTIC is liken unto a doubleminded man.

Last edited by stark2k; 11-21-2012 at 03:18 AM.