View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 69 I agree
11-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by recksracer View Post
Morons like this crack me up like no other...

He comes to the STO forum to claim that he doesn't care about this game and that another game is great...

If you don't care about STO why even visit the forum. let alone post here? Especially when there is some uber game that you love so much.

You can which games a normal person has no interest in by the fact that they don't keep up with game changes or post in the game's forums.

I am 50/50 on this. I agree haters post are a waist but this is the place to voice. This started on DIL. I don't see value of reducing the ability to earn DIL on daily or any other arrea. If they want to better control DIL they should reduce the conversion amount. Why remove rewards for playing? Just reduce how fast you can convert.

Fleet issue from this string - I have toons in three different fleets- all are at approx the same point Tier 4. As with most things % of persons involved are very active. This is how it is in all games. I have not real issue since many of the tier updates get you things that are already at other locations like mail, exchange, ect. I see the biggest issue with fleets is management. The items like Fleet ships and weapons are controled by solected few. In one of the fleet I am in I have two toons (was more). one is at over 1 million and other is over 350K. Both have to ask permision to buy a fleet ship or weapon. Why grid if you can't access the goodies.