Thread: Patience
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 10
11-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
I'm talking about the reward in the end, though - being equivalent. Not the effort to get the reward. Thus the X->Y->Z and A->B->C. One may have to do X for a longer period of time to get an equivalent reward as somebody doing A.

In the end, it's about not forcing somebody to PvP that does not want to PvP - much like folks that really do not want to PvE should not be forced to PvE. Whether a person wants to PvP or PvE, they should have an avenue for the best gear to do what they enjoy.

Making the best gear available through PvP would never happen (there are far too many PvE players for that to happen) - and - in the end, it would be no different than PvP folks complaining that they have to PvE to get the best gear.

Given the state of things, it's along the lines of not asking for better than what they get nor getting what they get faster.. it's about getting the equivalent based on an equivalent amount of effort.

Heck, I'd even lean toward it requiring slightly more effort - for no other reason than to keep them from AFKing to "earn" their rewards...
ok i get what you are saying now. yes i think the end rewards shouldn't be better just the work of getting to the end.

also what if the people with no kills at the end of a match didn't get any rewards. i am not sure how the kill count works but it would make people play for a little bit atleast.
I am @allenlabarge in game