View Single Post
Captain
# 17
11-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Hence why I stated that if you took everything away and made just like the c-store versions (except the bonus turn rate and inertia), and just kept the unique console slots, then I would be happy with it. Something to note to those who are saying "Oh no, it's got 13 consoles now", just remember, those slots are like hangar slots. You can only put very specific things there, in this case, the Odyssey and Bortasqu consoles.

You would essentially get the set bonus (all those little buffs) without having to sacrifice 3 console slots. Again, take away all the bonus hull and shields and extra power, bring it all back down to c-store versions (again, keeping turn and inertia changes), but STILL KEEP THOSE UNIQUE CONSOLE SLOTS, and I would be satisfied.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.