View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 328
11-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
Time for a STO Season 7 Update

Greetings!

Not everything is sunshine and roses, though. As we mentioned in previous posts, we continue to monitor the Dilithium economy reaction to the changes in Season 7 and as previously stated, we will be making some additional adjustments which we feel will address issues that have been discussed. Some of those changes are going to happen in an update tomorrow (Wednesday Nov 21) and some of them are going to happen in the following week's update on Nov 29. If we feel more changes are necessary after that, we will certainly make them because our goal is to keep the game balanced while ensuring that players are having fun. Even though we've managed to get more Dilithium into more players hands, we agree that STF runs and Dilithium have been a challenging change that needs to be addressed and we are going to continue to do so.

Our end goal has always been to put more Dilithium into the hands of the average player. The above changes should help get us there and put more Dilithium back into STFs.

Daniel Stahl
Executive Producer
Star Trek Online
Expenditures of Dilithium has increased and we still have a refining cap of 8k/day

There was nothing wrong with Season 6, it should NOT have been "fixed".
I'll grind STF's for Dilithium because that's the best part of STO, now.
Will I give PWE more of my REAL money?
For...?