View Single Post
Captain
# 31
11-22-2012, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
Get the B'rel....

I'm personally very unhappy with my Vesta....

It's a decent ship don't get me wrong.... just one of its bonuses (the hangar bay) is severely gimped...

I wish they had told us when they released the spec for the ship. It can launch fighters once every 55 seconds.... the animation also only allows you to launch one fighter roughly every 3 seconds....

Huge difference to the Kar'fi's 30 second Fighters CD, and launches them all at the same time. Same goes for the Recluse, HEC, and Orion Flight Decks... the Vo'Quv has timers based on Aux levels so I'm not counting it....

It's also not a bug and intended... you're better off getting a Recluse or HEC if you want a carrier Fed side...

I knew buying a Fed ship would bite me in the ass.. lol
Other than the hangar issue, does it combine science and tac gameplay well? I'm pretty much considering it as an offensive ship for my scientist, and a science ship for my tac captain... For me, the cannons drew my interest, combined with the ltn cmdr universal slot. The hangar issues I could live with, if these other things were good. Fed hangar vessels are inferior to BoP's and Fer'Jai anyway, in terms of cool.

I could do most of the things I would do with the B'rel with the Hegh'ta, except from a sci/kinetic lurker approach. Which would be very interesting, but of limited value in PvE, I suspect.

I'm really enjoying the Far'fi, btw. Best buy to date. ^^

Last edited by twam; 11-22-2012 at 02:43 AM.