View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 196
11-22-2012, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
very similar to SVRs new flagship just two things about consoles. If you have the ferengi lobi console that will up your kinetic dmg considerably, I'm very happy with the results so far.

In another thread some guys tested the effect of Tac consoles on the DoT from plasma torps/mines. Now i also was convinced that particle generators are the way to go.....but the former plamsa energy weapon consoles "ambiplasma something", so they say after testing, supposedly increase the dot. COuldn't do tests myself, yet, but this might be intersting if you have 7 consoles boosting your proc . Do the plasma torp consoles also boost DoT, i n know for certain that they didn't use to?

Full Maco goes well with this as well, the 3set bonus adds another kinetic dmg thingy
actually, the word is that plasma energy damage consoles do increase the plasma dot on EWP and torps, maybe plasma energy weapons too. maybe i should edit that build and recommend plasma energy consoles, see this is what happens when i make theory builds, not ones i have exhaustively flown and optimized.

its almost worth building a super plasma beltching ship with that just so your dot is highest. for a wile now, i have been considering doing that, maybe when i can unlock the reman set. might make a post with the build later. it would have to be on a fleet ktinga, the closest thing to a romulan ship in game. 3 plasma DHC, and a plasma torp up front. 3 particle consoles and 3 plasma energy consoles. evil, the dot will be legendary.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus

Last edited by dontdrunkimshoot; 11-22-2012 at 03:03 AM.