View Single Post
Captain
# 1 Have some questions
11-22-2012, 01:55 PM
This game gets better and better it does cost some cash but that is no problem for me that is.
First some questions hope people can give some answers maybe an dev I don't care.

1. Ship won from lock boxes
  2. Weapons without Mk
  3. Some episodes are old
  4. Episodes changed
  5. Clean up or Upgrade

1. Ships won from Lock Boxes....

Is it posible to get an option to return a ship to you when lost or deleted ?

2. Weapons Without Mk...

How far does these weapons go in Mk because I doubt there as good as Mk XII ?

3. Some episodes are old...

Some episodes like the first in the klingon series where you get weapons still using Mk II while the mission sets in Mk VI .
Or in replay you get an old weapons as a fed in the at war with the klingons episodes this is odd.

4. Episodes Changed...

I go truth the romulean episodes and a lot of stuff has changed consoles ships that sort off thing, now that you guys changed a lot why not repair the problems in the serie episodes or finaly get that mission right with the admiral that is an undine. ???

5. Clean up or Upgrade...

Sinds the doffs came no one actuly playing the diplomatic episodes anymore I guess why not completly remove them or upgrade it as Stahl promissed it to do from 10 diplomatic points upgrade it to an 1000 points or something ??
Why not upgrade the patroll missions to an story arc then let you get points in doff for military or one off the other points in the doff system .

Hope to get some support for this thank you for season 7 dev team.