View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
11-22-2012, 07:33 PM
might be a Mary sue ship in Your opinion but I think the ship does the same job just as well as a fleet deep space science build which is the build I used for the Vesta... trash it all you want but it is a fine ship... and the first post was just a bit of fluff

I call the ship a Light Carrier because for all intents and purposes thats what it is.... you wanna convience me its a Mary Sue ship start showing me numbers proving your point show me where it does a better job at something than some other ship can... if you can not do that kindly STFU and let others see the build for what it is and maybe get a little feed back on what the build is lacking or what could possibly improve the build or what ever, to just post that you were intrigued till you saw the U.S.S. Mary Sue and ZzzzZZzzZZZzzz'd

come down off of your cross build me a bridge outta the wood and get over it. Until you can post your rebuttal with numbers and statistics to back it up, you sir need to sit down and be quiet while the grown ups talk....
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will

Last edited by andoriansrus; 11-22-2012 at 08:53 PM.