View Single Post
Career Officer
# 7
11-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadenmia View Post
... /sigh typical BS answering.

Those exotic weapons do have an advantage of being 2 energy weapon types and include the stat bonus of both energy weapon types.

Spiral Energy weapons use Phaser and disruptor types and grant the phaser chance to disable subsystems and disruptor debuff chance.

Polarize disruptor have both disruptor debuff and polaron debuff.

Phased Tetryon has the shield hit chance of tetryon weapons and the phaser subsystem debuff chance.

So far only Polarized Tetryon doesn't dollow that pattern and instead increases the shield damage proc chance x4 = 10%, up from 2.5% of original tetryon weapons.

It is sad that so many ST fans answer in this "I'm going to give you a BS vague answer manner cause I want to be a troll" kind of attitude. We all get more then enough of that BS in real life. This is suppose to be a fun game, not a real life simulator.

This is a gaming community forum, not a 15 minutes of fame interview on 60 minutes or the "today" show.
Give real answers, not a famous person vague BS answer.
This was sort of funny. I'm not even sure what brought this on. Oh and you may want to include in your super question answering skills a bit of accuracy. In this case you may wish to point out that these weapons apply exactly ONE energy damage type and that you should be careful to use those consoles that apply to that damage type. That's my helpful bit.

"blah blah blah of being 2 energy weapon types and include the stat bonus of both energy weapon types." <<<<you need to know that this is incorrect.

You also need to know that the other posters made a good faith effort to relate from experience what the advantages of these weapons are.

You did not do this.

Cheers and happy trolling to you.
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.