View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-23-2012, 08:18 PM
There's a graphics issue. There has to be.

I CANNOT believe that that my fleet Vorcha will go from 60% hull to blowing up at over 15 klicks from a gateway after getting the hell out of dodge when the shields failed. A borg torpedo that I couldn't see hit and killed me.

And I know there are graphical issues because I see it with my own Quantum torpedos. I doubt its my system or connection. 3.2/8gig/5870/10meg. That should be sufficient to run this game with plenty to spare, so either there is a bug or Cryptic's servers can't hack it.

So the biggest issue with people playing elites right now is the instakills that kind of just come out of nowhere. And I'm sure alot of it is people not using skills or they got stuck with the crap UI....which does suck. But there are ways around that.

As for the OP, I still run elites. Not for the skill or anything like that. I run them because I would have to run twice as many normals to get the marks. I want the BNPs so I can get the Mk12 armor once I reach T5. I'm planning ahead. The elites reward twice as much Dilithium and marks so they are worth it.