View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-24-2012, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
at this point, instead of being a hunt for items like STF'ing was in season 6, the only motivation at this point for running the harder ones, is the challenge itself.

You CAN beat ISE in a Miranda. you won't be able to do CSE, any of the ground missions, KASE or Hive Onslaught the same way...but the payout numerically is the SAME.

I'd kind of wish that the Devs would address the fact we have 1 STF that is braindead easy, even on Elite, because I LIKE the varied content and really do NOT like sitting forever and a day in the que...then again, maybe they shouldn't, because the marginal players and the grinders all flock to ISE now, result being some of the smoothest Cure Ground runs I've EVER SEEN.

so...no, wait, it's not a bug. It's a FEATURE. I've seen some real douchebags with attitudes in S6, but since everything became more or less "Play what you want, the Rewards are the same" in STF's, I haven't seen a single douchebag troll flamer-master in the STF's of my choice.

Probably because they're all playing Infected instead.

I like this.
I admire your dedication. Unfortunately I have not only met pros in the other stfs.

I occassionally play Hive. But I already know the other stfs in and out. It is always the same. I know how to beat the missions with optional. The point of stfs is to give you an incentive to max out your gear, you max out your gear to be good in stfs+possibility of failure adds to the fun.... repeat... IMO, challenge is not enough to replay missions again and again.

I need more pressure or incentive to play the more difficult stfs and risk failing on noobs.

Edit: I do not even need 10,000 dill to play the more difficult stfs. But the exclusive set items really made me play IGE every day despite failing on 50% because of noobs. Now I think why I should even bother...keep playing ISE everyday and eventually I get my set. The increase in Omega marks is still much faster than my consumption. The optionals also just make me get Omega marks faster than I can make use of.

Last edited by gong1fu1panda; 11-24-2012 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Forgot something