View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-24-2012, 09:14 AM
For STF's, I know little about this impact on it, but I think others will.

The Subspace Snare... It has a range of 7.5 KM, so you already need to be in battle with your intended target for it to work. Then activate and wait two secs, then boom = Borg Sphere with disabled engines 4KM in front of you (Subspace Decomplier increases that duration a bit)

As for the Enhanced Tactical Systems, you have +12 to Projectile damage, your Accuracy stat and your energy weapon critical hit chance + severity. This translates to an extra 3 red bars to those skills... in addition to a +0.5 turn rate, which will help; and a 25% reduction on the cooldowns of the Bortasqu' consoles (translates to 4 mins from 5 for the Snare and BOP, and 2 mins 24 secs from 3 mins for the Autocannon, at least last time I looked at the stats).

Is it worth using? I personally think so, as I'm using the Bortasqu' set myself and loving it (though I prefer the Command cruiser; thank you sale). Getting all three would allow you to use those abilities more often, which definitely sounds like fun But it's up to you
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.

Last edited by trek21; 11-24-2012 at 04:33 PM.