View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 119
11-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs2965 View Post
Naw...I'm pretty happy with how it is.

There does appear to be some issues with getting kicked out and some occasionally slow load times, but I'm sure these will get addressed.

Is it all sunshine and rainbows? Nope, but that's okay.

Sure, I don't like feeling compelled or even a bit strong armed into spending money but then, I do prefer it to not having the game and make no mistake about it, there would be no game without the c-store or it'd be as it was before when there was precious little compelling content being added.

People whine way too much about grinding, you'd think they've never played an mmo before...

That said; there is nothing wrong with constructive criticism. For example, I'd like to see the requirements for making equipment via the reputation system dialed back a bit. If I've EARNED the right to make the gear, I shouldn't have to put in such a high amount of resources in both time and treasure to get it.

I actually think there is plenty of opportunity to make dilithium...What the heck are people doing with all that dilithium that they have 5 toons maxing out 8k per day? No doubt, working hard to wreck the game economy.
Hehe, I agree. Some of these people really act like they don't know the definition of "constructive criticism". In a sentence, tell the devs what they can do to make the game better. I saw a large number of bugs in S7 get fixed before the official launch. Like this one: http://marhawkman.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5jks3h

why? because people reported that they were broken. If it's an actual bug, it doesn't take a page long rant to get the devs to fix it......

Sadly some people seem to think ranting about whatever you dislike counts as constructive criticism. Well, it's criticism.... constructive? Not so much...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.