View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 37
11-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
They've gotten out two seasons this year. That's more than most PWE games see. Personally I'd like to see more options for playable factions, but that sounds like a pipe dream. FFS, we have ships from more factions than are playable.

I mean, we have two factions at war with each other, and those individual factions at war with all of the other major factions.

Romulans have had a major upheaval in their storyline. What brought them to this point?

How about making the Borg playable, with missions that explain their origins and mission in the universe to assimilate damn near everything?

So many avenues...so few seem to be implemented or even looked at. So yeah, I can see your point there.
they got out 2 seasons of PWE game play not sto game play and with the way cryptic run this game and the pace of conten they get out i dont think this game will ever be more then Fed's and KDF just like i want romulans and to quote Cid Raines from FF13 "My dream is but a fal'Cie's fancy now." i mean look at the KDF half baked for going on all most 3 years
the age of launcher... is over...!! the time of the ARC has come!!!!!!!!!
One ARC to rule them all, One ARC to find them,
One ARC to bring them all and in the darkness bind them!
actual joining date = no one cares!!!!