View Single Post
Career Officer
# 12
11-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
How a traceroute works is each hop is sent three packets of data per hop--those numbers in ms on each hop is the time it takes for each packet to reach the specified point on the far right (either a website or a relay server).

Looks like there's some high, but not completely problematic lag in the last few hops on your trace (those servers appear to me from their names to be in the Boston area, which may still be dealing with the aftermath of Sandy--internet infrastructure is usually low on the priority list, and being a major storm survivor myself, I know those sort of things can take months and months to get just right again)

The last two hops (including the one ending at the patch server itself, the address at the end of your trace) is awfully high as well.
So chances are things will be like they are now till things improve. Which is wierd seeing as just before last patch, I was fine, no lag, no issues at all, after last patch it seemed to just go downhill. Well I hope things improve soon.

I even just for sake of testing earlier today, went onto DCUO and things were smooth nps at all. Hopefully things get better soon, be nice to play like I was.

Thanks for the info and help
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx