View Single Post
Ensign
# 27
11-25-2012, 05:59 AM
Thank you rjcfoxtrot.

I don't really care if we lost ability to farm dilithium or gained more. They changed things and there is nothing we can do about that. All I care about is figuring out what I can do to farm dilithum faster then I am right now. My time playing this game is limited so I want to make it count. Right now I can finish all 4 elite borg space stfs before their 1 hour cool downs are over. So I'm left with around 3-7 mins of time where I can't do a borg space sft. Your post confirms that this seems to be the quickest way to farm dilithium as of right now. The mining game takers about 7 mins and I get average of 185 per mine for 925 per day. Throw in the academy test and you looking at 2 hours to put yourself over the max for the day.

Sadly I don't have 2 hours a day to play this game but on week ends I can play for longer so following this route will only lead to slightly less results once the 2 dailies are over with.

So thanks again for taking the time to break it all down for us. I'll check back to see if any updates come which makes a different route quicker.

Last edited by dehcuot; 11-25-2012 at 06:05 AM.