View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 16
11-25-2012, 10:41 AM
Personally I take a slightly different bent on my carrier. On the front I use single cannons, and turrets on the back, buffed with cannon spread 1 and 2, and of course tac team 1 filling in the ensign slot for shield balancing.

It has its drawbacks of course... namely being weaker on the rear quarter. but I don't miss the lack of subsystem targeting as the tier 1 version does too little to notice anyways. I still use the leech of course, though more for the personal power boost than anything.

I'm not actually at my home comp otherwise I would list the rest of my powers but I can't remember them off hand. I'll edit them in later. But they are focused on tanking primarily.

My basic stratecy is to use the slightly heavier damage of my cannons to clear out the field of fighters, mines, and light craft while sending out advanced to-duj fighters to harass and weaken enemies (or of course destroy them outright. Boosting the bays with flight deck officers of course.
---------------
We are many. We are legion. We are the proud, the bad, the infinitely expendable.
We! Are RED SHIRTS!
...Tremble in thy footwear.
528th fleet