Character Creation Failed (Yes, still fails)
View Single Post
Join Date: Aug 2012
11-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by
I cant believe this bug isnt fixed right away. i had no account yet tried to play the game and failed. 2 hours of my life wasted. and its only because i?m a huge fan of star trek that i tried so hard. i heard u moved to free 2 play because you have no money? hm? want to get new ppl to play? hm? well then sort the ****ing **** out! you have lost me now, and a lot of others as i read in the forums. you dont need us? enough other ppl who pay? thats exactly the attitude that will ruin the game. ban me, delete this post. idk i deleted the **** anyways.
I've going to address everything you said:
1. You said you have no account and tried to play the game. You need an account to play.
2. 2 hours spent doing what?
3. No, PWE forced STO to go F2P. They weren't even losing money.
4. The forums are just a part of STO, and don't represent the entire playerbase.
5. Maybe calm down and someone will help you? Yelling and complaining gets you no-where.