View Single Post
Empire Veteran
Having the Same Problem over here with the Assigment "Station Personnel Officer on Starbase"

But as they say, Images say more than Words:
http://imageshack.us/a/img20/7366/starbasebug.th.jpg
As you can see, we cant contribute any more Boffs for the Project since the update 2 Weeks ago. Before the Update 7 Purple where required, wich where fully contributed, and now where stuck with this.

What we have tried so far:
Different Boffs (Klingon, Fed) of different classes and races throu the rooster in all qualitys.

What we haven't tried so far:
Abort the Mission (haha, since theres no abort button...)
Close the Fleet (... come on, sersly -.- )
. . .

Well so much for the sarcasmn, but after now close to 3 weeks of a total update standstill, this is getting anoying. What also anoyes me is, that if you set up a ticket, it wont show up in "my tickets" als long as no shady support staffmember has answerd to it, you should probably also looking into this and change a few thing in that system, since it really raises the idea of just being ignored...

So, if you cant locate the bug any soon, i suggest to add the option to abort projects asap, since after this time i dont really care about loosing all the contributed Material to actually get any progress again.

PS.: As our Big Boss, ThomasZero already mentioned in his ticket, i offer you devs the option to actually join our Fleet and try stuff out yourself to see how the bug could work (or not)

SalemKane is Seel, still alive and kicking since 2009
Beta Tester
Gone throu the Klingon hell and back.
Your One Man solution to Elite STF's.