View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
11-25-2012, 06:00 PM
look this is not about this build or that build its about should we as a PVP community be more open with newer PVP players with how we accomplish things... I for one support this idea... if not for the few PVP people I have run into in my years of play I would have learned nothing and just been a big ship painted with red and white concentric circles all over it (I still feel like that sometimes)

in just the past 6 months I have learned so much about PVP and the mechanics that make it work for me that my game has improved to at least an 80% improvement over what I was doing 6months to a year ago.... Im not perfect and Im still learning but I also knowingly hurt myself in PVP trying to utilize several different abilities I should prolly not be trying to use... but you know what in the end I learn valuable lessons that I can apply to make my ship build and captain skill build better and eventually focus to the point that I am not that ship with the red and white concentric circles painted all over it... (unfortunately being a science captain in an OBVIOUS Science ship... I usually still become the main focus pretty fast) in PVP I usually give as good as I get... I may not get the huge damage numbers or healing numbers Im not the star on my team Im a sci captain and that means Im a supporting team mate but at least my presence was felt by the opposing team... we all had fun and usually queue up to do it again
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will

Last edited by andoriansrus; 11-25-2012 at 06:02 PM.