View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
11-25-2012, 07:20 PM
1. I actively seek out to exploit powers when I know that they are currently deemed as broken, and go to great lengths to justify them as ok, both to myself and others.

I have yet to use any kind of exploit....

2. I use console powers not necessarily because of their damage potential which I know is not great, but the unintended side effects of lag they do cause to another player.

sometimes I use consoles but limit myself to no more than 2 (would be 3 but one of those consoles is the borg one and it does nothing but boost my power levels at the moment) Do I do it to cause lag ? no

3. "I" must survive.

I must survive as long as I can to give my team mates a chance at victory

4. I would rather save that HE for myself that extend it to a team mate.

if I am not the focus of the attack then here have an HE, a Science Team and a TSS...

5. I spawn camp before moving away, not allowing the other side to advance.

nope I immediately throw myself back into the fight

6. When someone brutally kills me, I insult them via PM or zone chat, instead of PM them afterwards to congratulate them.

no again when someone brutally kills me I ask them how they did it so I can understand what happened and better prepare myself in the future

7. I find it easier to blame the devs for the system, but am still quite "innocent", happily running three SNB (take your pick) doffs.

why blame the devs they are not the ones happily running the 3 SNB (take your pick) doffs

man looking in the mirror Im a pretty vanilla PVP player
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will