View Single Post
Captain
# 132
11-25-2012, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f19specter View Post
Considering they can one shot my full modded Odyssey operations cruiser (witch by the way shouldn't even be considered to be the enterprise -F class of ship since its weak as hell. I mean they should consider making larger fed cruisers actual battle ships since they're the largest of all the ships. ) I think they are waaaay over powered. Meaning without team coordination and possibly a couple deaths you cant do much . OFC on the flip side it means no more solo hero's, its just annoying that you get insta killed by projectiles out of no place.
I think you're built wrong if that's indeed the case. I have a tac oddy, and it can take quite a lot of hits from the borg before I even consider blowing any real heals. And if I start to really take the heat, I am still usually fine. Something about 56k hp and 11k shields plus well over 40% damage resistances.

And in an oddy, you should always have an EPtS up. Always. You'll find your shields go down less. And you should always have an Aux2SIF cycling for hull healing. I don't see how you can get one shotted, my oddy has NEVER had that happen. Except from Donatra's thaleron pulse (I had three tractor probes latched on to me -.-).
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.